Log and echo sounder in one instrument, with indicators for speed (0 - 12 knots), distance, water depth, water temperature.
Design and technology compatible with VDO-VIEWLINE marine instruments.
Next to the analog indicator for speed is a small LCD display which displays alternately water depth, water temperature, time, or distance sailed.
- 12 volt/24 volt
- 85mm installed diameter
- 8-Pol Tyco/Hirschmann socket housing
- 130 mA power draw with LED warning light
- Reverse polarity protection
- Mechanical construction as in the VDO-VIEWLINE tachometer
- Frequency input from NMEA sensors or standard "paddlewheel" sender
- LED warning light for programed speed limit >br>- Display with varying functions: max. speed, water depth, water temperature, trip, time
- Impact resistance through double glass
- Forward cover pursuant to IP 67
Display instrument (D = 85mm), with black dial and black front ring,
2 switches for use,
combination sender AIRMAR transducer (measures speed, water depth, water temperature, data communication via NMEA), with installation fitting and vent plug for stern depths up to 40mm.
10 m long cable and plug set.
Exchangable chrome front ring (Art-Nr. 3491-141) is an available accessory.