Portable BIO foam fire extinguisher with pressure gauge according to DIN EN 3 for fire classes A and B. With MED approval.
The continuous pressure fire extinguisher has a pressure lever fitting made of quality sheet steel with a green powder coating.
- Proven, durable brass valve body, nickel plated,
- Quality EPDM extinguishing hose with 5-hole spray nozzle,
- Extinguishing agent 6 liters (0.180 l foam agent, 5.82 l tap water),
- Extinguishing agent concentrate without environmentally harmful PFOS or PFOA,
- plastic stand ring with receptacle for hose line,
- container inside with high-quality PE coating, outside with polyester resin coating, red,
RAL 3000, TGIC-free with suspension bracket,
- wall holder with two hangers each and rubber buffers.
- Resistant, multilingual printed labeling (DE/GB/FR/ES), GS mark,
- Functional range: 5°C to +60°C,
- use in electrical systems up to 1000 volts, minimum distance 1 m,
- operating instructions enclosed
Fire class A: Rating: 21A = 6LE
Fire class B: Rating: 144B = 9LE
Extinguishing agent units (LE) for fire classes A+B: 6LE
|Article-No.||Description||Model||D (mm)||L (mm)||Article||Price (Piece)||Delivery||Quantity|