Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The DHR H400 MARITON air horn has been approved according the international rules of Colreg ‘72. Having an audible range of more than 1 nautical mile it’s an excellent solution for seagoing vessels with a maximum length of 75 meters and for inland navigation vessels on German inland water ways.
The combination of high quality materials and precision manufacturing, provides superior durability for a lifetime operation. With the introduction of the attractive H400 Maritone, DHR positions itself as a pioneer in ad-vanced maritime signalling solutions.
H400 MARITOME operates on a compressed air system with a minimum air supply of 8 l/s at a pressure of 7 bar. It is operated by using either a push button or a pre-programmed control panel. Built-in relays in the control panel make stand alone relays redundant.
The magnetic valve and control elements must be ordered separately.
- Sound pressure (1/3 Octave at 1m): >130dB Fundamental
- Frequency: 440 Hz
- Air Pressure: 7 BarAir
- Consumption: 8 - 12 l/s
- Connection: ¼" with coupling for plastic hose ⌀ 10 mm.
- Materials: 316L stainless steel membrane housing and a brass horn with white (inside is red) powder coated finishing.
- Approvals: Seagoing vessels up to 75 meters in lenght-Inland navigation vessels on German inland water-ways (Seeschifffahrtsstraßen).
- Magnetic valve 24 volt with couppling ⌀ 10 mm
- Push button
- Control panel
|Article-No.||Description||Model||D (mm)||L (mm)||Article||Price (Piece)||Delivery||Quantity|