Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Robust an modern lever controll for engine and transmission operation of two machines. The shift levers are made of metal, the housing has a black cover with chrome ring.
- include start in gear protection,
- designed for use with both 3300/33C universal and OEM shift and throttle cable connections,
- suitable for most single engine/single station combinations,
- can be used in dual station boats with the DS unit,
- Optional neutral interlock available,
- Trim & Tilt options available,
- Drag adjustment on all models,
- Easy installation and set up,
- Neutral “warm up” button for throttle only operation.
Manufactured by SEASTAR SOLUTIONS (formerly TELEFLEX/MORSE).
Supplied complete with all accessories for connecting the common type 33 switching cables.
The control is also available for a one-machine installation (SINGLE).
|Article-No.||Model||L (mm)||W (B) (mm)||H (mm)||H1 (mm)||H2 (mm)||Article||Price (Piece)||Delivery||Quantity|