Impact-resistant, etremly flat and semi-flexible solar panels - the German manufacturer SOLARA is constantly developing its proven marine high-performance solar modules. The cells are arranged on a high-strength aluminum sandwich carrier plate, which is semi-flexible and can be mounted on deck with up to 3 degrees of flex. The front and back sides are coated with Nowoflon film, the edges are welded watertight.
These modules ensure extremely high yields even on cloudy days due to monocrystalline high-performance cells of different sizes.
SOLARA manufactures the solar modules exclusively in Germany.
- extremely flat, walkable and semi-flexible
- stability and maximum heat dissipation through innovative aluminum sandwich carrier plate
- extra cells for more efficient charging
- all materials withstand extreme heat, high humidity, seawater and salt water
- teflon-like extremely resistant protective film on front and back sides
- seawater resistant cable outlet on top, very flat screwed and glued (with strain relief and 3.0 connection cable). The cable can be routed through the carrier plate below deck right next to the cable outlet.
- an external hotspot protector with bypass diodes against cell overheating is included with the larger modules (200, 280, 400).
- a cable feed through directly through the carrier plate is already prepared
- reverse current carrying capacity 12 A
- permissible operating temperature -40°C to +85°C
- maximum system voltage 24 V.
The article 4682-320 type S320P41 is one millimeter flatter, but has slightly less yield.
|Article-No.||Model||Output||Gain (Wh/day)||Cells||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Weight (g)||Article||Price (Piece)||Delivery||Quantity|