The FEIN Multimaster from is a versatile power tool in uncompromising FEIN quality.
Not only on board, the universal tool with oscillator technology makes manual work easier and offers convincing solutions for difficult work situations: as a grinder, as a polisher, as a saw for almost all materials even in restricted spaces, for processing joints and for cutting and slicing.
The FEIN Multimaster has been continuously improved and has the best characteristics of a multitool: it is low-vibration, relatively quiet and very durable.
The powerful FEIN Multimaster MM 500 Plus oscillator is supplied with bi-metal saw blade in a sturdy plastic system case.
- Anti-vibration system: continuously safe and pleasant working thanks to minimal vibrations and outstanding noise insulation.
- StarlockPlus tool mounting: more work progress and greater precision thanks to 100% power transmission without losses.
- QuickIN: tool changes in less than 3 seconds thanks to the patented tool-free FEIN rapid clamping system.
- With the StarlockPlus tool mounting, you can access around 100 FEIN accessories from the Starlock and StarlockPlus performance classes, tools from other manufacturers equipped with the Starlock system can also be used.
- 350 W FEIN motor. Powerful motor with a high copper content, which is suited to overload for a higher cutting speed and faster work progress.
- Tacho generator: constant speeds even under load and infinitely variable electronic speed control.
- Oscillations 10,000 - 19,500 rpm.
- Metal gearbox: ability to withstand high loading and outstanding service life because all the gearbox parts are made from metal.
- Mechanical interface: for stationary operation in the table or drill jig holder or for securing the depth stop.
- Industrial cable: large working radius thanks to finely stranded 5 metre rubber cable of industrial quality.
- Weight: 1,4 kg.