Gear pump for drinking water with electronic speed control and stepless smooth start-up. Due to the electronic speed control, which adapts to the withdrawal quantity, no pressure fluctuations and pulsation occur in the on-board system.
The pump body is made of nickel-plated brass, and the shaft is made of stainless steel.
- electronic speed control,
- self-priming, non-dry self-priming,
- high pressure and quiet running thanks to PTFE helical gears,
- integrated check valve.
- Multi-voltage capable: Suitable for 12V and 24V.
Supplied complete with hose nozzles.
Please note: when using the larger pumps (except UP2E), it is recommended to install a small pressure equalization tank to ensure a correct soft start and stop of the pump.
Several versions are available:
- Type UP2E: 2 taps.
- Type UP3E, UP6E, UP12E: 3 taps, with pre-filter.
- Type UP14E: 3 taps with pre-filter, including control panel PCS .
|Article-No.||Model||Pressure (bar)||Capacity||Current (A)||Thread size (inch)||For hose (mm)||L x B x H (mm)||Weight (kg)||Article||Price (Piece)||Delivery||Quantity|