Very small AIS/DSC distress transmitter for the jacket pocket or for easy integration into an inflatable life jacket. A clip holder for the life jacket is included, this ensures automatic activation when the life jacket is inflated.
Triple alarm function:
- After manual or automatic activation, an AIS distress alarm is sent and displayed on the plotters of nearby vessels and shore stations.
- At the same time, an alarm can be triggered via VHF on the own vessel's radio if the DSC MMSI has been programmed into the PLB beforehand (self-programming via PC).
- Very bright LED flash.
- Integrated 66-channel GPS receiver,
- Frequencies: 161.975/162.025 (AIS), 156.525 (DSC),
- Waterproof to 10 m,
- Lithium battery with 7 year replacement cycle,
- Battery run time > 24 hours at -20° C,
- Working temperature -20° C to +55° C,
- Weight 92 g,
- Standards and approvals: RTCM SC11901, EN303 098-1,
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 134 mm x 38 mm x 27 mm.