The ACR ResQLink 400 View is an extra small PLB (Personal Locator Beacon) that fits in one hand and in any pocket. It has a 66-channel GPS receiver and an LCD display for status indication.
ThisEPIRB (Emergency Position Indicating Beacon) enables alerting and locating in the worldwide GMDSS (Global Maritime Distress and Safety System) in dangerous situations and accidents at sea.
After activation in the event of a maritime emergency, the devices alert the globally available satellites of the COSPAS/SARSAT system on the frequency 406 MHz and transmit the MMSI (ship identification) and exact position of the ship with the emergency message, which is provided by the integrated GPS receiver.
This distress message is received by a ground station and forwarded to the rescue centre in the area of the accident, which initiates and coordinates the rescue operation. Alert rescue aircraft and vessels are then directed to the scene of the accident via a VHF homing signal on 121.5 MHz. In addition, the buoyant EPIRB emits an LED strobe signal to aid location.
- Integrated 66-channel GPS/GALILEO receiver.
- Compatible with next generation satellites (MEOSAR).
- Powerful LED and infrared flash.
- Transmission time minimum 24 hours.
- Waterproof (to 5 m), floatable, bright yellow polycarbonate housing.
- Transmitting power 5 watts.
- Coloured LEDs indicate successful signal transmission when activated.
- Lithium battery with 5-year replacement cycle (non-hazardous).
- Self-test functions.
- 5 years warranty.
Supplied with belt clip and clip to attach to mouthpiece for inflation of automatic lifejacket.
The PLB must be registered before it is put into operation. The unit is only ready for use after registration has been completed! Please order this separately (art. no. 3957-000, see "Matching items") and state the name and MMSI of your vessel.
|3955-883||ACR PLB ResQLink View|| ACR ResQLink 400 View / PLB, EPIRB |
description: ACR PLB ResQLink View
| €499.00* |