Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The ICOM starter model with full functionality: marine radio, DSC and ATIS service are all available.
The M330GE is comes with an integrated GPS receiver and external passive GPS antenna.
Displays position, bearing and speed. Position is transmitted with the DSC emergency call. GE comes with antenna and connection.
This compact and functional VHF matches the newest technological demands and regulations.
The innovative ICOM user interface enables the most intuitive handling.
- built-in DSC (class D),
- NMEA0183 connector for in and output,
- large dot-matrix display (38 x 73 mm),
- dual/triple-watch function,
- channel search automatic,
- AIS target call (only in combination with optional MA-500TR, which is not supplied),
- IPX7 submersible protection (1 m depth for 30 minutes),
- weather channels with alert function, - transmitting power 25 W / 1 W,
- for 12 V onboard.
- AquaQuake draining function,
- priority and normal scan,
- integrated attenuator for local communication.
- MA-500TR AIS transponder compatible,
Included with shipment: mounting bracket, hand microphone HM235 with channel up-down switch,
detailed manual, external GPS antenna with 5,0m connection cable.
Optional accessory: mounting bracket MB-132 for flush installation in instrument panel.
The required MMSI and ATIS numbers can be programmed on board.
Mounting dimensions: 137 x 51 x 85 mm.
Weight: 730 g.
|Article-No.||Model||Version||W (B) (mm)||H (mm)||T (mm)||Weight (g)||Article||Price (Piece)||Delivery||Quantity|