The one-component, thermosetting PUR glue is one of the most modern adhesives for boat builders, carpenters and joiners. PUR glue is a solvent-free adhesive that reacts and hardens with moisture. Therefore, bonding of absorbent materials (e.g. wood or wood-based materials) to each other or in combination with a non-absorbent material (e.g. metals or plastics) is possible.
- For highest strength indoors and outdoors.
- For bonding absorbent materials to wood, plastics, stone, metal, etc.
- Clean and precise glue application
- Easily applieable -Does not drip
- Water resistant according to DIN EN 204/D4
- Heat resistance >8 N/mm according to DIN EN 14257
- Water-resistant bonding according to DIN EN 204/D4
- Small format moldings
- Surface bonding
- assembly bonding
- gap filling