Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
One of the worlds most used motor controls: single handle control for sail boats for side mount.
The matte black coated handle made from zinc die casting is equipped with the possibility to mount it horizontally or vertically and a rounded, rubberised handle to avoid that a rope gets caught.
Switch mechanism steel, cover (110 x 140 mm) made from black plastic.
The flat construction requires not more than 100 mm space behind the bulwark. Simple mounting.
- neutral function by pressing the red button on the handle axe.
- dual action (throttle and shift in one lever),
- heavy duty lever in black polyester powder coated finish ,
- flush mount design,
- neutral safety switch (prevents starting in gear) as option (not included in standard control),
- standard control suits 33C type cables,
- neutral "warm up" button for throttle only operation,
- suits CC172, CC330 und CC633 cables.
Manufactured by SEASTAR SOLUTIONS (formerly TELEFLEX/MORSE).
Comes complete with kable kits for the standard control type 33C cables.