Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The permanently installed VHF radio IC-M506 is packed full of features including integrated AIS receiver, NMEA2000 connectivity, 'Last Call' voice recording function, 'Active Noise Cancelling' technology plus Icom's new intuitive menu-driven user interface and large dot matrix display making it really easy to use:
- Integrated AIS Receiver: With an integrated AIS receiver, the IC-M506 can show AIS vessel traffic information on the display.
The AIS target call function allows you to easily set up an individual DSC call.
The Plotter, Target list and Danger list can be toggled on the display.
- NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 Connectivity
- Last Call Voice Recording
- Active Noise Cancelling
- 5W Two-Way Hailer
- Large LCD and Intuitive User Interface
- Built-in Horn (Automatic & Manual)
- ITU Class D DSC (Meets ITU-R M493-13)
- MMSI and ATIS number may be entered by customer, no prior programming required
- Rear Microphone Version
- IPX8 Advanced Waterproof
- Optional installation of ICOM COMMANDMIC as complete second station with AIS functions is possible.
The displayed COMMANDMIC is not included.
Optional accessory: mounting bracket MB-132 for flush installation in instrument panel.
|Article-No.||Description||Dimensions (mm)||Weight (g)||Article||Price (Piece)||Delivery||Quantity|