Speed and Distance Log with large, easy to read 38 mm high digits. The TARGET 2 Log is supplied with a through hull paddle wheel unit.
- Speed range 0-30 knots in 0.1 knot increments
- Trip distance (re-settable) to 999nm
- Total distance (non-volatile memory) to 999nm
- Large display back-lit for night use
- Proven paddle wheel sensor (feedtrough diam. 42mm, height 125mm)
- Consumption, 10mA, + 10mA display illumination
- Compact size only 132 x 98 x 30mm
- Simple operation, 3 keys, 3 functions
- Easily calibrated
The proven instruments of the NASA TARGET-2 series are characterized by easy-to-use devices with large, easy-to-read display with backlight, the displays are waterproof. The navigation instruments are easy to install. They have low power consumption (10mA + 10 mA for illumination) and are designed for 12 volt voltage.
|Article-No.||Description||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Article||Price (Piece)||Delivery||Quantity|