TRANSOCEAN ISO / ISAF Life Rafts are equipped pursuant to ISO 9650-1 and ISAF,
and are thus intended for use even in extreme conditions. In addition to the basic equipment,
it has isolated double floors, accurate activation to -15°C, entry ramp, extensive emergency and
signaling equipment and more.
PLASTIMO has over 40 years experience in making marine-safety products. All life rafts are made in Europe.
The following equipment features are included on all life rafts:
- Double-hull system with a seawater-resistant, highly elastic polyurethane inner hull and an extremely resistant PVC-1100 Decitex outer hull.
- Patented servo mechanism to simply and safely open the gas supply.
- Stable floating position, even in high winds and waves, through exceptionally large, lead-filled ballast bags.
- Packed in a vacuum so that the life raft is better protected.
- 3-year maintenance can be carried out by partners located worldwide.
- With regular maintenance the PLASTIMO rafts can be used for up to 18 years
- Basic emergency gear comes in every life raft.
Delivery time 1 to 4 weeks, depending on supplier's stock.
|Article-No.||Fits||Version||Dimensions (mm)||Weight (kg)||Article||Price (Piece)||Delivery||Quantity|