Robust and reliable solar modules, developed and manufactured for permanent use on water and on land. The modules are well suited for fixed mounting on an equipment carrier or the pilot house.
SOLARA manufactures the solar modules exclusively in Germany.
- 36 or 45 monocrystalline high-performance solar cells for optimal
- Robust, seawater-resistant, torsion-resistant aluminum profile frame
- Drainage holes in the frame
- tempered solar glass, thickness 3.2/2.0 mm
- waterproof back foil
- Large, waterproof junction box, IP67 with MC4 compatible connector
- Recurrent carrying capacity 12 A
- Allowable operating temperature -40° to +85°C.
|Article-No.||Model||Output||Gain (Wh/day)||Cells||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Weight (kg)||Article||Price (Piece)||Delivery||Quantity|