Extra small PLB (Personal Locator Beacon) that fits in one hand and in any pocket.
This EPIRB (Emergency Position Indicating Beacon) enables alerting and locating in the worldwide GMDSS (Global Maritime Distress and Safety System) in dangerous situations and accidents at sea.
After activation in case of distress at sea, the device alert the worldwide available satellites of the COSPAS/SARSAT system on the frequency 406 MHz and transmit with the distress message the MMSI (ship identification) and exact position of the ship, which is provided by the integrated GPS receiver.
This distress message is received by a ground station and passed on to the sea rescue centre of the disaster area, which initiates and coordinates the rescue operation. Alarmed rescue aircrafts and ships are then guided to the scene of the accident via a VHF homing signal on 121.5 MHz. In addition, the buoyant EPIRB emits an LED strobe signal to aid location.
- Integrated GPS/GALILEO receiver.
- Compatible with next generation satellites (MEOSAR).
- Powerful LED and infrared flash.
- Transmission time minimum 24 hours.
- Waterproof, buoyant, bright yellow polycarbonate housing.
- Transmitting power 5 watts.
- Coloured LEDs indicate successful signal transmission when activated.
- Lithium battery with 5-year replacement cycle (non-hazardous).
- Self-test functions.
Supplied with various attachment clips to allow integration into lifejacket, rucksack, jacket, etc.
The PLB must be registered before it is put into operation. The unit is only ready for use after registration has been completed! Please order this separately (art. no. 3957-000, see "Matching items") and state the name and MMSI of your vessel.
|3955-882||ACR PLB ResQLink 400|| ACR ResQLink 400 / PLB, EPIRB |
description: ACR PLB ResQLink 400
| €379.00* |